Neptune DX Platform - Open Edition Training
SAP systems play a central role within companies. However, these are almost always complemented by other on-premise or cloud solutions. The Neptune DXP is the answer to your question of how to seamlessly link existing ecosystems and thus succeed in a strategy for the entire digitalisation of your company. In this training, you will learn how exactly you connect the different systems with the help of Open Edition and thus ensure a uniform user experience.
- Introduction to the Neptune DX Platform and its modules.
- Overview Neptune Software
- The SAP Edition and Open Edition modules of the Neptune DX Platform
- Architecture and integration of the modules based on practical examples and presented implementations
- Neptune Cockpit: Overview of the core components of Open Edition
- Basics of the Open Edition API Designer and connection of interfaces
- First steps with the Neptune Application Designer in Open Edition and creation of the first Fiori application
- Integration of native device functions
- Creating hybrid applications with Phonegap Build Service
- Questions and answers
The seminar contents can be individualised or focal points can be set by arrangement.