Developer Bootcamp with Neptune DXP - Offline App in One Day
Through the Neptune Developer Bootcamp, you will get to know all the tools you need to develop Neptune applications in a practice-oriented way within one day. The focus is on the implementation of offline functionality and the integration of end device functions (e.g. barcode scanners).
- Basics of the Neptune DX Platform
- Which components does the Neptune DXP contain?
- How can I use them?
- Introduction to the Neptune Application Designer
- Introduction to the Offline Framework
- How is offline capability realised?
- IndexedDB, WebSQL, localStorage and sap.n.Database
- Differences between the various offline variants
- Basics of Neptune programming
- Practical exercise - Offline application
- Creating the first Neptune application
- Integration of offline functionalities
- Introduction to Adobe Phonegap Build Services
- What are Adobe Phonegap Build Services?
- How do Phonegap Build Services work?
- Interaction of the Neptune DX Platform with Adobe Phonegap Build Services
- Basics of native functionality with Adobe Phonegap
- Options for extending hybrid applications with native functions
- Practical exercise - Plugins
- Integrating plug-ins
- Extending the application with native functions
- Packaging and distributing the application to mobile devices
- Questions and answers
The seminar content can be individualised or focal points can be set by arrangement.