Digital Goods Receipt with the FITS/Logistic App for SAP
The goods receipt process is practiced differently in companies. For example, goods receipt is checked and reported on specially created lists, so that the data from the checklist is entered in SAP in a later process step. The manual effort involved in recording the data in specially created lists and transferring it to SAP, as well as the media discontinuity (paper/system) and the high time offset (late provision of the goods receipt in SAP) pose challenges for companies.
With the FITS/Logistic App for SAP the goods receipt process can be accelerated significantly and the media break can be eliminated. The goods receipt is entered directly at the "GATE" with the FIORI App. For this purpose, the goods recipient can check the order against the delivery directly on the mobile device and post the goods receipt. The booking is immediately transferred to SAP as soon as the employee is online. If he is not online, the data is stored offline and transferred at a later time. In addition, goods accompanying documents or their barcodes can be scanned for late archiving. This enables the documents to be stored directly in the archiving system and to the goods receipt or the purchase order.
The application is based on SAPUI5 and the Neptune DX Platform - SAP Edition.
- Installation and configuration of the app
- Extension of the application functions and adaptations such as to the corporate CI
- Mobile goods receipt
- kein Zeitverlust zwischen physischen Wareneingang und Buchung
- No media breaks
- Reduction of TCO
- Late archiving of goods accompanying documents through barcode scanning
- Offline and Online App
- Scan function for late archiving
- Filtering of data for offline scenario according to various SAP criteria
- Easily expandable application