FITS/SAPoffice Migration Suite for SAP
In SAP, it is possible to store documents via SAPoffice. In this case, the documents are stored in the SAP database. This type of filing presents companies with several challenges:
Storing documents in the SAP database...
- does not replace audit-proof storage in an external archiving system and
- increases the size of the SAP database.
Furthermore, after the announcement of SAP note 691407 "no further development in SAPOffice", the further development of SAPOffice has been announced.
With the FITS/SAPoffice Migration Suite for SAP, SAPoffice documents can be migrated into an archiving system connected via ArchiveLink. This reduces the use of the SAP database and enables the audit-proof storage of the migrated documents.
- Analysis of the SAP system
- Migration of the SAPoffice documents to ArchiveLink
- Adaptation of the migration programme to customer-specific requirements
- Ensuring audit-proof archiving via ArchiveLink
- Reduction of the SAP database size
- Increasing the maintainability of the SAP system
- Migration of SAPoffice documents at definable ArchiveLink document types
- Secure deletion of documents from source medium after successful migration
- Detailed migration log