Vendor Invoice Management
For customers who rely on SAP as their ERP system and at the same time want to make the time-consuming invoice processing more efficient, the SAP add-on SAP Invoice Management by OpenText is a good choice. (The product name at OpenText is OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions).
With the product SAP Invoice Management by OpenText, SAP offers a fully SAP-integrated invoice receipt processing. With this SAP add-on, manual processes in accounts payable can be completely optimised and at the same time internal and external compliance requirements can be met.
Fink IT-Solutions will conceptualise your future fully digital invoice processes from capture to release and posting.
Capture can take place with or without an OCR system. For more information on the OCR system, see OpenText Invoice Capture Center for SAP Solutions.
It is also possible to process invoices by e-mail or EDI. SAP Invoice Management by OpenText can process invoices without and with order reference, match the order-related invoices with the orders in SAP and forward the invoice via workflow in case of necessary approvals.
The invoice status can be seen at any time in Invoice Management. The invoice can use a variety of standard business rules in the process, e.g. creditor check, VAT ID check, etc., but custom business rules can also be defined at any time (example for construction invoices - self-retention). Via freely definable actions, certain processors can pass on the workflow, start queries, etc. in each process step. The invoice is released in SAP or via a web interface in your company portal. The workflow steps for processing and release can be defined based on user roles and authorisations, among other things. After release, the booking can be made automatically if required. Subsequent release of the posted invoice is also possible.
SAP Invoice Management by OpenText also offers comprehensive reporting options with live reports. Furthermore, it can also transfer the data to SAP BI.
The entire invoice history can be viewed at any time. This allows you to track every single step of the process - from capture to payment.
The digitised invoices can be viewed directly in every process step in SAP Invoice Management by OpenText after audit-proof archiving via ArchiveLink.
Fink IT-Solutions supports you from the planning and implementation to the operation of your solution. With SAP Invoice Management by OpenText™, you have a professional product for digitising your processes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concept for processing incoming invoices
- Conceptual design of incoming invoice processing with OpenText Vendor Invoice Management.
- Preparation of preliminary studies and feasibility studies
- Redesign / efficiency improvement of existing invoice processes
Introduction OpenText Vendor Invoice Management
- Installation and configuration of Invoice Management, OCR and archiving.
- Project management (project management, sub-project management)
- Development of customer-specific additional solutions in OpenText Vendor Invoice Management (business rules, process options, etc.)
Support OpenText Vendor Invoice Management
- Support for OpenText Vendor Invoice Management, OCR and archiving
- Process invoices via scan, email, PDF, fax, EDI
- Suppliers Online Self-Service Portal
- OCR validation now also in SAP
- Automated routing for review and approval of exceptional cases/li>
- Approve invoices with the smartphone
- Central reporting to optimise the invoicing process
- The solution is on the SAP price list
- SAP Fiori applications
- Interfaces to SAP xECM or SAP Ariba
- Digitalisation of the invoicing process
- Automation of the invoicing process possible
- Designing more efficient processes
- Reduce processing costs
- Shorten lead times
- Transparency over the entire process